Our Response to Covid-19
We take our customers’ and employees’ safety very seriously. We have added additional cleaning and maintenance for door handles, countertops, tablets, service drop boxes, and keys, as well as every vehicle between test drives and vehicles being serviced. We have hand sanitizers, wipes, and aerosols readily available, and have a no handshake/touch policy in place.
We also will pick up and deliver New, Used, or vehicles to be serviced upon request. We’re in this together.
Here are some other tips to help keep us all safe, and aid in peace of mind:
- You can shop, build, order, work your own F&I, and buy the vehicle of your dreams entirely on our website without ever coming in.
- In the shopping process, you can reach out via email, text, or phone and we will send you virtual walk arounds as well as test drives for the vehicle of your dreams, all in the comfort of your own home.
- If you’re like us, and you’re still a touch-feel-drive kind of person- we are offering private appointments that can be outside or inside. We can address any concerns you have before you step foot on our lot to make sure we accommodate your safety concerns.
- If your vehicle needs Service, we offer a personless check-in. We will be monitoring our Key Drop on an hourly basis during business hours. No need to interact with a face-to-face meeting.
- We still offer Service walkarounds with you present if you choose with tablets for check-ins that can be done in eye shot, but from a distance. We can also do a virtual walkaround for Service and send you the video.